Christmas 2022 PIGS IN BLANKETS
- 1 pkt Dan & Steph Three Aussie Farmer Farmhouse Sausages
- 2 tbs butter melted
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbs cinnamon
- 6-8 strips of streaky bacon (the long bit not the eye) large enough to wrap around the sausage once
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 bunch of sage
- Preheat oven to 180n degrees C
- In a large bowl, mix butter, brown sugar, spices & salt.
- Cut each sausage into 3 even pieces and toss in the spices mixture & then wrap a strip of streaky bacon around it, add a sage leaf & then secure with a toothpick
- Place on a lined baking tray & pour over remaining brown sugar mix
- Place in oven for 15 mins to cook & crisp up with caramelisation
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!