Christmas 2022 PRAWN + SNAG SKEWERS
- 1 pkt Dan & Steph Three Aussie Farmer Sausages – any flavour!!!
- 500 g local fresh green prawns peeled & cleaned
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs your favourite BBQ seasoning
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 8 skewers
- Soak skewers in water for at least 30 minutes – or use metal ones
- Toss the prawns in a large bowl with oil and 1 tbs of Bbq seasoning.
- Slice snags the same thickness as the prawns – then tuck sausage slices between the curve of the prawn and skewer (we fit three prawn and sausage slices on each skewer.)
- Combine mayonnaise, remaining tbs Bbq seasoning, and lemon juice in a bowl then mix to combined
- Preheat bbq over high heat for 10 minutes then turn heat down to medium-high.
- Spray both sides of skewers with nonstick spray then bbq for 1-2 minutes per side or until prawns are opaque and cooked through.
- Serve skewers with dipping sauce & fresh lemon
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!