- 1 pack Three Aussie Farmers Dan & Steph Louisiana Gourmet Sausages
- 2 cups Shredded Cabbage
- 2 tsp Celery Seed
- 1/3 cup Whole Egg Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 cup Smoky Barbecue Sauce
- 1 cup Shredded Cheese
- 6 pack Brioche Hotdog Rolls
- Salt & Pepper To taste
- Grill sausages on the BBQ according to pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, place shredded cabbage in a large bowl.
- Add celery seed, relish, mayonnaise, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Mix well and put aside.
- Fill buns with coleslaw and cheese then top with a sausage and BBQ sauce.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!