- 1 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 1 pkt of Dan & Stephs Cheesy BBQ hotlink sausage (smoked)
- 1/2 1/2 punnet cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 4 4 garlic cloves , minced
- 1 1/2 1 1/2 cups cream
- 1 cup 1 cup mozzarella cheese , shredded
- 500 g 500g pasta of choice
- Salt & pepper to season
- Follow instructions to smoke the hotlink sausages
- Add sliced sausage, cook for 4 minutes, about 2 minutes on each side.
- Sausage will release its own juice. Add chopped tomatoes and garlic.
- Cook for about 1 minute, constantly stirring.
- Add cream and Bring to boil.
- Add cheese, reduce heat, and keep stirring until the cheese melts. Bring heat to medium, if needed, to melt the cheese, then reduce to simmer.
- Cook pasta, drain
- Add cooked and drained pasta and sausage back to the skillet with the sauce. Stir.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!