Sweet Potato Penne
- 100g of bacon, finely sliced2 eshallots, peeled & finely diced650g of sweet potato, roasted until tenderextra virgin olive oil2 sprigs of fresh rosemary, leaves only150ml cream400g bag of penne pasta, cookedSalt & freshly ground black pepper20g Parmesan cheese, plus extra to serve
- Have all your ingredients chopped – your sweet potato roasted & pasta cooked.
- In a large pot over high heat, add olive oil – then add eshallots & bacon – stir well & then the rosemary leaves – Cook for a further 2 to 3 minutes – then stir in the sweet potatoextra parmesan.
- Add the cooked pasta – stir well.
- Add the cream – stir well & cook for 5mins stirring well.
- Add finely grated parmesan and stir until creamy.
- Serve cracked black pepper and extra parmesan.