Warm Sweet Potato & Prosciutto salad
- 1 Large 1 large sweet potato, peeled & cut into 2cm pieces
- Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- 1 Tsp Ground Coriander
- 20 Slices Prosciutto
- 1 Red Apple, Finely Sliced Into Match Sticks
- 200 g Fresh Rocket
- 120 mL Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 80 mL Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 small Block of parmesan cheese
- 1. Preheat your oven to 190 degrees C
- In a bowl add the cut sweet potato, add a good coating of olive oil, ground coriander & salt – toss well to coat then roast in the oven for 25-30mins until soft and golden.
- Allow to cool slightly
- Scatter rocket all over platter, then twirl up your prosciutto & place in between rocket, add your warm sweet potato – put it in and around the prosciutto.
- Sprinkle over apple & use a vegetable peeler to shave over the Parmesan
- Drizzle over the olive oil and balsamic, add a tiny pinch of salt and pepper
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!