1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C & spray a bundt pan with spray oil
2. In a large bowl, beat sugar, oil, eggs and lemon zest until smooth
3. In another bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt - gradually beat into sugar mixture.
4. Stir in sweet potatoes.
5. Transfer to bundt pan & bake 45-50 minutes or until cooked
6. Allow to cool in pan for 10 minutes before turning over & out to cool completely.
7. For frosting - in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until blended.
8. Gradually beat in icing sugar, lemon zest & juice until smooth. Spread frosting over cooled cake & sprinkle with pistachio, rose petals & lemon zest